|Võistlustööde esitamise tähtaeg:||09.07.2020 00:00|
Subject of the competition is the renewal of the Paul-Henri SPAAK Building, the Brussels Chamber building of the European Parliament in the centre of Brussels with a total area of approx. 84,000 sqm GFA.
The notion of “renewal” covers all approaches between a “renovation” of the building, and a “reconstruction” of the building. It is one of the main components of the competition task to identify the right approach.
• Between 12 to 15 groups of architects, as lead members, together with structural engineers and environmental experts will be selected through an open pre-qualification procedure
• Deadline for the submission of applications is July 9, 2020
• Working period: September to November, 2020
• An internationally renowned professional jury will review the submissions
• A total sum of approx. 1.5 Mio Euro (net) is intended for prizes and honoraria
pressiteade on allalaetav siin -